We Care About You
Our Cleveland hotel awaits you with enhanced cleaning protocols, minimum contact exposure, redesigned public spaces, and loads of new preventive measures.
Our stringent protection guidelines only reflect this care and commitment and are aligned with the directives of different authorities, including the Ohio Department of Public Health, WHO, and the CDC. Contact our Concierge Desk directly to clarify doubts and queries. Let us assist you in your stay on the Cleveland Clinic Main Campus
We remain committed to the highest standards of cleaning and disinfecting in all accommodations and common areas of the property. Our clearly defined, methodical approach minimizes your contact with local teams and other guests. We have aligned our check-in and check-out processes to the current situation and enhanced our room fixtures to reflect the same.
Before You Arrive
- Common Areas
- Visual reminders to encourage 6 ft (2 m) distancing
- Face protection required for all guests while in public spaces
- Thermal scanning and wellness screening of all colleagues and visitors
- Less physical guest greeting by colleagues
- Hand sanitation stations located throughout the hotel
- All common touchpoints cleaned and sanitized regularly
- Rooms cleaned after every checkout
- Housekeeping offered only on request
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!
- Are the staff required to wear masks?
Yes. In accordance with Mayor Frank G. Jackson's amendment to the Proclamation of Civil Emergency, mandatory use of masks is required for all individuals out in public or public spaces, including businesses, hotels, and restaurants. Our cleaning staff also use disposable gloves to protect guests from cross-contamination.
- What enhanced cleaning measures are in place?
Our enhanced IHG Way of Clean program expands our commitment to cleanliness with additional COVID-19 protocols and best practices. Our cleaning measures include a deep cleaning of all rooms, surfaces, and common areas with hospital-grade disinfectants, under the guidance of Cleveland Clinic and regional and global health authorities.
- Does the hotel have hand sanitizing stations?
Yes, guests can find hand sanitizing stations throughout the hotel. We can also provide cleanliness amenity kits upon request to ensure extra protection.